The Slim & Trim Cookbook
Ricotta Potato Skins
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Cooked Spinach, drained
- 2 cups Fat Free Ricotta
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 420 degrees.
- Wash the potatoes and slice in half.
- Place potatoes in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Take potatos out of the oven and scoop out the middle. Discard the inside portion you scooped out.
- Top the skins with a splash of olive oil and place on the top rack of the oven, under the grill for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix together in a bowl the spinach, ricotta, and scallions.
- Divide the mix for the topping into the potato halves and serve.
- 173 calories / serving • 0 calories from fat • 0 g fat / serving