Green Bean Salad with Feta
- 1/8 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Shallot, chopped fine
- 3/8 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. Haricot-Vert, Blanched, chopped
- 4 oz. Cerignola Olives, pitted
- 4 oz. Roasted Bell Peppers, optional
- 2 oz. Shaved Red Onion
- 6 oz. Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 can Président® Feta, crumbled
- In a mixing bowl, add the red wine vinegar, chopped shallots and olive oil and mix well until the dressing is emulsified. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the blanched green beans, pitted olives, roasted peppers, shaved red onions and grape tomatoes. Mix the dressing into the vegetables until the salad is coated with the dressing.
- Garnish with the feta crumbled on top and serve.