- 10 oz. Packaged Frozen Spinach, thawed well-drained
- 6 oz. Président® Feta, crumbled
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 lb. Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. Phyllo Dough
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- Make sure that spinach is dry by pressing it firmly in a sieve.
- Combine in a bowl with feta, egg, dill and oregano.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Brush a sheet of phyllo with a little melted butter. Fold in half lengthwise. Brush again and fold again lengthwise. The dough should be long and skinny.
- Place a dab of filling on one end of the strip and fold a corner over to enclose it, and cut along the edge to seperate the triangle.
- Continue folding corners and cutting off triangles, until you get to the end.
- To make a neater appearance, cut off and discard uneven ends.
- Bake at 350º F for 20 minutes, or until golden.