Cheese Terrine with Toasted Pecans
- 8 oz. rondelé® by Président® Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Spreadable Cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Toasted Pecans, chopped
- 2 tbs Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
1. Line a small loaf pan completely with plastic wrap, allowing several inches of overhang.
2. Blend rondelé with cream cheese in food processor until completely combined.
3. Layer in pan: 6 tablespoons pecans, half of cheese mixture, parsley, orange zest, remaining half of cheese mixture, finishing with 6 tablespoons pecans.
4. Wrap over-hanging plastic wrap over top and press gently to solidify terrine. Wrap lightly and chill for 1 hour or overnight.
To serve: Open plastic wrap and place serving plate on top of container and invert. Gently remove container and peel off plastic wrap. Serve with bread, toasts, crackers, and fruit.