Penne and Chicken di Genoa
- 1 lb. Penne Rigate, cook as directed
- 1 lb. Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut in strips
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 16 oz. Sorrento® Mozzarella, grated
- 1 cup Chopped Spinach, thawed well-drained
- 1/4 cup Sorrento® Parmesan, grated
- 2 Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large skillet, over medium heat, cook chicken in oil until browned. Add pasta sauce; heat.
2. Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, spinach, parmesan and eggs.
3. In 13x9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup sauce mixture. Top with half each of the penne, ricotta mixture and sauce mixture; repeat layering. Cover.
4. Bake 40 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella. Bake 5 more minutes.