Grilled Salmon with Ciliengini Relish
- 8 oz. Skinless Salmon Fillets
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For Relish:
- 8 oz. Fresh Ciliengini Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 large Tomato, diced
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Seedless Cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch of Scallions, chopped
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1. Heat grill to medium heat. Brush salmon with olive oil and cook on both sides for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, mix all other ingredients to make relish.
3. Remove fish. Plate and top with relish.