Beef and Chipotle Quesadilla
- 2 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 pack Taco Seasoning Mix
- 12 Flour Tortillas, six inch
- 8 oz. rondelé® by Président® Chipotle and Tomato Gourmet Spreadable Cheese
- Chihuahua Cheese, grated
- Prepare taco meat. Brown ground beef. Follow directions for taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare two quesadillas for each serving. Lightly grill 2 flour tortillas. Spread each lightly with the rondelé. Add layer of taco seasoned beef. Sprinkle with grated Chihuahua cheese. Fold and grill 2 minutes on each side.
- Serving Suggestion: Accompany with Spanish rice. Garnish with lemon or lime wedge.