Strawberry Mascarpone Dessert Pizza
- 1 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Margarine or Butter, Softened
- 2/3 cup Whipping Cream
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mascarpone
- 3/4 cup Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Peel, shredded
- 4 cups Strawberries, sliced
- Chocolate Curls or Grated Chocolate, garnish
- For Crust: in a medium mixing bowl combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in margarine or butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press firmly into an 11- to 13-inch pizza pan.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool completely.
- Just before serving, in a medium mixing bowl beat whipping cream with an electric mixer on low speed just until soft peaks form.
- Add mascarpone, powdered sugar, and lemon peel; beat until fluffy (mixture will thicken as it is beaten).
- Spread cheese mixture atop cooled crust.
- Top with strawberries.
- Garnish with chocolate curls or grated chocolate, if desired.
- Serve immediately.