Grilled Tomato, Brie and Prociutto Sandwich
- 1 loaf Brioche Bread, sliced
- 4 oz. Président® Butter
- 8 oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 logs Brie Log
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Fresh Basil Leaves
- To assemble, slice brioche into 1” thick slices.
- Brush each piece of bread with softened butter on the inside.
- Layer the prociutto, then brie, tomato and lastly the basil.
- Assemble into sandwiches and mark on the grill.
- Finish melting the cheese in a 375*F oven until the cheese starts to ooze slightly.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 2-3 minutes and cut into 4 triangles.