Ricotta Wrapped Chicken and Bacon
- 6 Chicken Breasts, boneless
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 6 Bacon, cut in strips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. With fingers, gently loosen the skin and place 1 to 2 Tbsp. of cheese under the skin of each chicken piece. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Wrap one slice of bacon around each piece of chicken, making sure bacon ends are on the bottom.
4. Place chicken in baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until juices are running clear. Broil for 5 minutes, until browned.