Brie Couscous Salad
- 1 box Couscous
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 Shallot, diced
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pt. Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Mint, chopped fine
- 1 cup Snow Peas, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 8 oz. Président® Brie, cubed
1. Cook couscous according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile in a skillet, heat 2 Tablespoons of oil. Add onions and shallots and cook until soft.
3. In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes, walnuts, parsley, mint, snow peas, lemon zest and toss until all ingredients are well coated.
4. Add couscous, cheese cubes and toss gently.