Bruschetta with Fresh Mozzarella and Pesto
- 4 slices Rustic Bread
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tbs Pesto
- 1 ball Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes, beaten
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Basil, garnish
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil and grill.
- Once cooled, spread one tablespoon of pesto on each slice.
- Top with two fresh mozzarella slices, some cherry tomatoes and a dash of olive oil.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Warm in the oven.
- Serve with fresh basil.